The most advanced wearable sleeping bag yet = HUMANOID SLEEPING BAG Version 7
With 3 detachable sections (patent pending 3193931):
- INSULATED PANTS
- OUTER SHOES.
Detachable pants make toilet breaks a breeze as opposed to single system- wherein you have to remove the entire outfit.
- Improved fitment: draw cord system to tighten the different components for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Windproof collar to increase thermal insulation
- Non-slip rubber sole
- May be used for home use during the winter season
- 5° temperature rating
- Hollow fiber polyester filling: hypoallergenic & very easy to maintain
- Compact carry bag
- Warranty: 1 year; Terms & Conditions
- SMALL- AMELIA (DS-28A): height 140cm-160cm; waist- up to 85cm
- MEDIUM- BROOKE (DS-29B): height 160-180cm; waist- up to 90cm
- MEDIUM- XABI (DS-30B): height 160-175cm; waist- up to 85cm
- LARGE- VINCENT (DS-31C): height 170-195cm; waist- up to 95cm
Conceptualized by the German Army aimed at combining comfort, mobility, and warmth, Doppelganger Outdoor has been has been developing the perfect wearable sleeping bag for the general public since 2007.
After years of testing & improving older versions, Version 7 was finally released in 2014. Combining the best features of the previous models, and adding innovative designs, Version 7 is by far the best and easiest to use wearable sleeping bag in the market.